© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day and Night

A family member remarked to me today that I seem to buy a lot of dressier, "going out" clothing. Without hesitation, I replied that it's true. I love the idea of getting dressed up for a night out. For some reason, I gravitate towards flirty dresses, high heels, and embellished tops, which don't always serve my casual, active lifestyle in the most practical way. When I bought this strapless floral top, I envisioned wearing it at night, perhaps with glossy leggings, a tuxedo blazer, cage heels, and a statement necklace. To make the top more appropriate and wearable for daytime, I layered a tee underneath for modesty and opted for comfortable flat sandals. While ripped jeans and a studded belt give the outfit some edge, I couldn't help but add a delicate flair to my hair with two newly purchased bows from H&M.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: H&M hair bows, tee from Target sleepwear, top, belt, bag & DIY ripped jeans from Forever 21, sandals from GoJane