© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Closet Cleanout

Photobucket


In an effort to save the overstuffed rod in my closet from breaking, I'm going to be offering readers the opportunity to shop my closet. While it's probably inevitable that I'll have to call in a contractor to remodel it at some point, this will temporarily enable me to make some more space and give readers a chance to do some shopping.

So if you: have a Paypal account, are in the U.S., wear a size 5/7, and can fit into size 7/8 shoes, you're in luck! Click here to start shopping. Many of the items are in new condition, and I may sell some accessories in addition to vintage pieces if demand warrants it. New items will be added each week, so check back early and often for the best selection.