© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Window Shopping In NYC

I was going to sell these NYC store window photos to a trend agency, but since that has not yet happened, I just had to share them on my blog. There's no arguing that New York, being the fashion mecca that it is, has some of the best visual merchandising in the world. As I walked around various parts of NYC, I was constantly stopping to spontaneously capture store window displays. The bulk of my photos came from SoHo, Madison Ave., and Park Ave. By the end of my trip, I had taken close to 600 photos.

On my way to the Frick Collection on Mother's Day, I found the Bergdorf windows to be particularly captivating, especially their 'Model As Muse' displays and the drool-worthy laser-cut Rodarte leggings they featured in one of their windows. As for my favorite cheap chic retailer Forever 21, they definitely stepped up their game with their Union Square and SoHo window displays, complete with bird cages, bright umbrellas, and flowery ensembles.

Photobucket

Zebra print crop tops at Strawberry

Photobucket


Summery styles at H&M's flagship on 34th St.

Photobucket


Pearls and pastel at Eryn Brinié in SoHo

Photobucket

Floral frocks at Forever 21

Photobucket

A glossy blazer at Zara

Photobucket
Rodarte's biker chic