© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Unbuttoned And Boxy

Cool and gloomy weather today gave me the ideal opportunity to take my new Topshop blazer for a spin. To balance its boxy shape, I paired it with my favorite Zara leggings and some low-heeled boots. Of all the shopping I did in NYC, my haul from Topshop was the largest. Since I went early on a Thursday, the store was easy to shop, although smaller than I was expecting. Hey, space is limited in NYC and it's hard to live up to the Oxford Circus flagship, which has a cafe and an enormous footwear department.

I learned from chatting with one of the managers (who is from southern California) that the stock changes daily and they don't know what they're receiving ahead of time. So now that I'm back home, I'm left wondering how long it will be until Los Angeles receives its own Topshop store?

Topshop floral blazer

Topshop floral blazer

cowboy ankle boots