© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Splendid And Ella Moss Sale

One thing is for sure - New York certainly has an abundance of sample sales. Looking through my inbox this morning, I observed that I get notified of several each week. But since my blog is based in southern California, I tend to focus more on sales that happen in my area. (Selfish, I know, because I have readers in the New York region.) Fortunately for my Los Angeles-area readers, we don't have to travel to NY for some serious deals at sample sales. There's a Splendid and Ella Moss warehouse sale starting next weekend at The Cooper Building downtown.

Photobucket