© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Ponytail And A Pop Of Neon

Along with my newly trimmed bangs, I'm embracing anything neon this week. Suddenly, the tunics and leggings that I was so fond of the past few weeks have taken a back seat to my new spring obsessions. While some people may advise you to skip out on a trend like neon if you lived through it the first time, I, being the trend slave that I am, tend to disagree. I remember the less than flattering neon shorts and splatter paint tees that I wore in my youth, and I'm excited to wear neon in a new and modern way as an adult. For me, the key is to add just a touch of neon, keeping the rest of the look simple in order to make the bold color the focal point of the outfit.


Photobucket