© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Harbor Hunting

This afternoon I decided to take advantage of the warm southern California weather. The humidity in NYC has given me a new appreciation for the mild climate in my area. It's something I often take for granted but it makes life so comfortable.

After changing into a casual outfit, I took my dog Russell to the scenic harbor area for a leisurely walk and a cold beverage. I'm still breaking in my new Chucks, and decided to spice them up a bit with some neon pink laces. I've always loved the combination of pink with gray. Colorful laces are a great way to add a personal touch to shoes that are so common. (When I was a youngster I had three beloved pairs of Chucks - in purple, green, and pink. It seems that I've always loved bright colors.)

Photobucket

"Russell, sit."

Photobucket

"Russell, stay."

Photobucket

"Good boy, Russell."

Wearing: straw hat - Target, pink tank top - Camouflage, peacock tank - Matthew Williamson for H&M, jeans - Topshop, backpack - vintage, Golden Retriever - rescued.