© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chain Reaction

Topshop chain heels

The only shoes I bought in New York came from Topshop's Shoe Lounge. While the SoHo store's footwear selection doesn't even come close to the seemingly endless varieties available at London's Oxford Circus store, I fondled some studded surreal heel ankle boots, some perforated oxfords, and some embellished platforms before deciding on this heavily embellished pair. Not usually one to buy slingbacks (since they always slip off my ankle), once I tried these on I was sold. For such high heels, they're surprisingly comfortable due to the 1.75" platform and solid construction. As a side note, New York's Topshop sells shoes by Office (one of my favorite high street shoe retailers).