© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Windows At H&M

On those rare occasions when Forever 21 can't satifsy my cheap chic fix, H&M is always there to offer me plenty of temptation and inspiration. (I rarely walk out empty-handed.) Per my latest visit, H&M's spring offerings include: Disney tank tops, tie-front cropped tops, graphic hoodies, colored skinnies, braided belts, gladiator sandals, cropped blazers, nautical striped knits, zebra prints, and bright florals. As a loyal reader of nitro:licious, I'm often tempted by the sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes looks into upcoming H&M collections. The one item on my must-have list for late spring is the Stella McCartney-inspired blazer seen here. It's part power suit, part Miami Vice, and the feminine color contrasts chicly against the masculine silhouette. I can't wait to pair it with cuffed shorts, cotton leggings, or over a strapless dress. Here's a look at H&M's recent window displays.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket