© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pacified

The arrival of warm sunny weather inspired me to welcome spring with bare arms and two new pieces from H&M - a striped tank top and floral skirt. While mixing prints such as stripes and florals can be tricky, I've found that they key to creating such a look (and making it appear effortless) is to keep the color palettes of both pieces similar. Although I'm often tempted to wear the myriad leggings I've recently acquired, the skirt's dainty print is the perfect antidote to my recent affinity for ensembles consisting of printed or shiny leggings with oversize tees.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Wearing: top, vest, and skirt - H&M, watch - Target, shoes - Shiekh