© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Fast Fashion Fix List

Flipping through my old fashion magazines, I came upon a feature in an issue of Elle UK called "High Street Hit List", in which the editors list what they think are the best places to find certain items, such as party dresses, hair accessories, or quality outerwear. Duly inspired, I've created my own "Fast Fashion Fix List." As a frequent shopper of many chain (a.k.a. high street) stores, I've come to develop some favorites. Sometimes a fast fashion fix is just what my wardrobe needs to stay updated. So here it goes...

Photobucket

Feel free to share your own personal favorites.