© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Like You

After two years of blogging about fashion, I admit that there are times when it seems like a thankless effort, but for the most part it's very gratifying and rewarding. Lately I've been finding that many new bloggers are linking to my site and it's quite an honor. I'm flattered each and every time I see that an up and coming blogger lists me in their "daily reads" or "favorites" blogroll. Although some of my readers may not be commenting, I certainly appreciate the loyalty and I'm happy to be part of a growing community of people who share my love of fashion. It's opened up doors for me, given me access to valuable information, and inspired me to improve my writing, photography, and graphic design skills. To show my appreciation, I dedicate this photo to those of you who read regularly. It's just a quick note from my favorite pal Russell...

Photobucket