© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, March 23, 2009

SS '09 Store Window Style At Forever 21

My last peek into Forever 21 resulted in a slightly disappointing outcome. My purchases? A soft tee/tunic that will work well with many of my leggings and a floral lacquer necklace to brighten up my solid spring tops. So why was I disappointed? Well the majority of offerings included distressed cutoffs, drapey tank tops, and skimpy swimwear, all of which I have enough of in my closet. I did spy one interesting piece - a faux leather hoodie vest that looked more expensive than its price tag. Upon exiting the store, the window displays offered a diversion from the overly crowded and disheveled array of merchandise that many a young woman was sifting through. I couldn't help but shoot them, and here are a few examples.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket