© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Knits

My latest trip to H&M resulted in the purchase of an Alexander Wang-y sweater dress and some perfectly slouchy cropped cowboy boots. When paired with some floral leggings from Target, the comfortable look served well for a day of exploring more historic sights around town. If you look closely, you'll see an old theater marquee behind my shoulder. The theater was recently torn down to build condos, but the marquee was saved and laid to rest in this abandoned field.

Photobucket

Wearing: gray T-shirt dress - Rogan for Target, sweater - H&M, leggings - Xhilaration, boots - H&M

Photobucket


Photobucket

With Daylight Saving Time right around the corner, I'm looking forward to having more hours of daylight during which I can ride my bike (wearing leggings, of course) and play with my (somewhat) new camera.