© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Cold As Ice Cream

There's nothing particularly remarkable about today's outfit, but it serves to illustrate my current infatuation with amazingly comfortable, relaxed bottoms that fall into the category of either harem pants or sweatpants. I just can't get enough of the relaxed pants + killer heels combo right now.

And then there's my new faux leather moto jacket that I lusted after when I saw it in a past issue of Lucky...it's neither blue nor gray, but a soothing hybrid of both hues. After sampling some of Dippin' Dot's icy cold offerings in the park this evening, the jacket helped to keep me warm as a chilly breeze took hold. There must be something about PU that traps in your body heat...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: layered necklaces - dELiA*s, striped top - Richard Chai for Target, moto jacket - H&M, harem pants - F21, platform boots - Cathy Jean