© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Blue Tunic

Although spring just started, it feels like the midst of summer. It's the perfect weather for a lightweight tunic paired with skinnies, a fringed scarf, and strappy wedges. The tie-dye/burnout effect of the tunic reminds me of the sky on a cloudy day, and is just roomy enough to accommodate my bulging stomach after devouring a veggie omelette and roasted potatoes in celebration of my dad's birthday.

Photobucket

Wearing: tunic - Zara, scarf - Target, belt - H&M, skinnies - Topshop, wedges - Shiekh, beaded bracelet - F21

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news, I will be traveling to NYC in May, and I welcome reader suggestions for restaurants, vintage/thrift shopping, museums, theaters/plays, and unique boutiques. Feel free to leave your NYC tips in the comments section or just email me. I'm so excited...I can't wait to compare the new Topshop to the ones I've shopped in Europe.