© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trend On The Rise - Bleached Denim

While I often sing the praises of Target's GO International clothing options, I have yet to touch on Walmart's apparel offerings. The truth is that I probably step into Walmart a whopping three times per year. One of those rare Walmart shopping trips took place last week, where I entered the store with a specific list of items to buy and walked out with these surprisingly on-trend bleached jeans by trendy Junior brand Lei. Not only was I impressed by the skinny fit, but the price was very competitive at only $20. Considering that I've been drooling over brands like Siwy and Karen Walker, who have bleached jeans at price points upwards of $100, it's nice to know that I can buy into this trend at such a low price point. (Or, if I had the patience, I could spend almost nothing by taking some secondhand jeans and bleaching them myself.) I never thought I'd write this, but hooray for Walmart for having incredibly affordable bleached denim!

bleached jeans


tie dye denim


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: tee - Fruit of the Loom, faux fur jacket - H&M, feather necklace - F21, beaded & layered necklaces - vintage, jeans - Lei, boots - GoJane