© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Special Request

I know this is kind of random, but I saw these New Look sequin trousers in a British magazine and gasped. They're one part harem and one part disco with a dash of sportiness that feels so right for spring. Even better, they're on sale for £20 on New Look's website. The only problem is that New Look doesn't ship to the U.S., so if there are any U.K. readers out there who'd like to take on the role of my personal shopper and buy these for me, I'd be happy to compensate you for the cost, the effort, and the shipping fees. (Pretty, pretty please!) So email me or leave a comment if you're interested.

sequin harem pants
image from newlook.co.uk