© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Smitten With Studs

It was love at first sight when I spotted these complicated yet comfortable heels online. In my book, an array of studded straps, a cone-shaped four inch heel, a back zip entry, and a half inch platform equal perfection. When I saw that they didn't have my size, I searched high and low until I found them on a competitor's website. I have a feeling these will quickly become my favorites to pair with my leggings and floral dresses this spring.

studded strappy heels

Wearing: leggings - F21, heels - Wild Rose