© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In A Red Vest

A stroll through Forever 21 revealed this surprisingly bold faux leather vest. With epaulettes, fringe, and an eye-catching crimson color, it's not something I'd imagined myself wearing. Upon first seeing it, I was intrigued, and wondered if it came in black (which it didn't). After silently debating the merits and drawbacks of wearing such a cheerful and bold hue, I decided to buy it. Pieces like this aren't easy to find at a price point less than $40.

My goal for the end of February was to restrict my shopping in order to hold out for McQueen's collection for Target (of which I will probably buy a lot), but with more spring arrivals, it's becoming quite a challenge. Only 8 more days to go...

Forever 21 faux leather vest

Forever 21 faux leather vest

Wearing: striped sailor top - H&M, vest - F21, leather inset jeans - Cheap Monday, boots - Frye