© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Victorian Inspiration

I'm currently fascinated by Victorian residential architecture. The intricate woodwork, charming porches, and custom details never cease to delight me. Not to mention that Victorian dwellings make ideal, picturesque backdrops for impromptu photoshoots. Fortunately, there's an abundance of them near me which provide inspiration amongst a sea of lackluster mid-century houses. Sometimes when it comes to houses, older is better! When it comes to hairstyles, however, that's not the case; I think newer is better. Today I said goodbye to my asymmetrical haircut from August and opted for fresh new layers and sideswept bangs.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: sunglasses, necklace, cardigan, and handbag - F21, T-shirt - American Apparel, leather inset jeans - Cheap Monday, boots - Cathy Jean, cut and color - my genius hairstylist (whose name I won't reveal - I can't give away all my secrets!)