© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trend On The Rise - Wild Wild West

In the fifth grade, I reluctantly played a small part in a Western play that my class was producing. Even at the tender age of ten, I clearly recall caring more about my costume than remembering my lines. So it's no surprise that I chose fashion over acting as an adult. With Native American and Western-inspired details playing an important role in spring '09 trends, now I can dress like a cowgirl and indulge in my tumbleweed kicking, horseback riding, whisky-drinking-in-a-saloon daydreams. All that's missing are the chaps. Thanks to the folks over at Forever21, I can get a taste of the wild wild west without leaving home.

Photobucket

Pictured above: 1. side swept feather tee, $13.80, 2. beaded Glory necklace, $6.80, 3. leather fringe mini handbag, $26.80, 4. lacquered medallions cuff, $7.80, 5. Dolly fringe vest, $24.80, 6. distressed denim skirt, $15.80, 7. Olsen slouched boots, $34.80.

Images from forever21.com