© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sequins And Chiffon

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend as much as I am. It feels like summer in southern California (I promise I'm not trying to make anyone jealous), and I just finished an exhilarating 12-mile bike ride. Since I'm currently enamored with American Apparel, I'm about to hunt down a figure skater dress and some leggings or poly blend tees, but before I do that I wanted to post photos of last night's outfit. I finally caved a few weeks ago and bought the sequin leggings from Express that I'd been drooling over, since they were 50% off. Instead of the ususal oversized tee or tunic that I'd typically pair with leggings, I took a different route and dug out my old Temperley for Target chiffon Victorian blouse to lend the outfit a romantic, feminine edge.

Photobucket


sequin leggings


Temperley for Target blouse top

Wearing: blouse - Temperley for Target, studded belt - Zara, rings - F21, leggings - Express, clutch - F21, boots - Cathy Jean