© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Perfect Outfit For A...

Photobucket

For you office slaves, weekends may be reserved for more relaxed, less professional looks like the one above. As a former 8 to 5 slave myself, I often found office dress codes to be stifling and restricting. But after a while I played by the rules and tried to have fun with the dress code by wearing preppy sweater vests, blazers, wide-leg trousers, and many a button-down shirt. When the weekends and evenings rolled around, I could finally indulge in my trendy, comfortable, and casual pieces. The outfit I've put together is one such look that would be perfect for a Saturday consisting of browsing fresh produce at the farmers' market, perusing fashion magazines at the bookstore, and strolling the downtown streets of my beach town.

Pictured above: 1. Thick open weave hat, Wet Seal, $11.50, 2. Speed racer sunglasses, Fred Flare, $11, 3. Bunny tank, Forever 21, $13.80, 4. Denim jacket, Old Navy, $29.50, 5. High waist glossy leggings, Forever 21, $22.80, 6. Time on my hands ring, Modcloth, $17.99, 7. Heeled gladiator sandals, Asos, $56.96.

Images from forever21.com, asos.com, wetseal.com, modcloth.com, fredflare.com & oldnavy.com.