© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, January 9, 2009

InVESTed

Looking through my closet today, I realized just how many vests I have - too many. A few months ago I drew inspiration from the luxe bohemian fall '08 collections of Gucci and Anna Sui, and I went on a vest buying spree. Cropped vests, faux fur-trimmed vests, Mongolian faux fur vests, looped vests, embroidered vests - I have just about every style imaginable. I'll be the first to admit that I tend to overbuy certain trends when I'm enthusiastic about them, and this season vests appealed to my bohemian sensibilities. Today I decided to debut a vest from my Edinburgh shopping excursion at Miss Selfridge.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: turtleneck - Mervyn's, floral top - GO International at Target, feather & bead necklace - F21, vest - Miss Selfridge, jeans - Cheap Monday, boots - GoJane.com