© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting the Hang of AV Mode

I'm finally taking advantage of my new camera's more advanced functions, such as AV mode, where it's possible to change the f value in order to blur out the background for a photographic effect which always intrigues me. Today my statement accessories called for a toned-down, minimalist look - something that actually required some effort for me. You see, when it comes to getting dressed, I adore trends, layering, and mixing various prints and textures. Many times, I mix two or more trends in one outfit - it makes life more interesting for me. It's just more fun to mix it up.

Photobucket

Fringed boots and a punk-inspired bag with exposed yet functional zippers act as focal points in my otherwise understated outfit.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Wearing: AA T-shirt, H&M tuxedo blazer, jeweled necklace from Cost Plus World Market, Cheap Monday jeans, and F21 bag and boots.