© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Pretty Paisley

With today's outfit, I'm making use of another great find from Bebe - a diaphanous peasant dress that I scored on sale. As a shopaholic, I'm learning that one upside to the current economic woes are great sales and lots of current season overstock in stores where I normally don't make purchases. (Shopping hint - shop often and during the weekdays for the best bargains.) This dress originally cost $129, but I bought it for $39. It's a dead ringer for a more expensive piece that I was just lusting after at Zara.

paisley boho dress

I adore the black tassels on the sleeves of the dress and the shaggy faux fur of the vest.

paisley boho dress


black ankle boots

Now if I could just convince myself to stop buying more paisley dresses, textured vests, and tights, then I'd be able to stuff all that I have into my closet!