© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Cozy Craftsman

On my way to a street festival this weekend, I passed by a captivating mid-century Craftsman cottage and thought its chipped paint and dilapidated yet cozy porch would make an ideal backdrop for an impromptu photo of my grunge and biker-inspired ensemble. The studded bag is an oldie but goodie. I've probably had it for several years, and now that studs are adorning just about everything, it's exactly the bag I'm craving to go with my exceptionally comfortable biker boots. Lately I've been reaching into my closet quite often for printed dresses and tunics to wear over shiny leggings, especially on days when I desire a carefree and casual look. Now that the weather finally feels like fall, I'm excited to be able to make use of my layering pieces.

motorcycle fashion trend

motorcycle fashion trend

Pictured above: knit motorcycle jacket, F21; plaid tunic, Gossip, Santa Barbara; shiny leggings, Target; studded bag, unknown; biker boots, New Look.