© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, December 26, 2008

My Four-Legged Friend

Fashion Trend Guide readers, meet my new partner in crime - Russell. We went for a walk at the beach today in order to soak up some sunshine and enjoy the scenery. My new red-headed sidekick may be making an appearance every now and then in my photographs, since he loves being in front of the camera. If only I could train him to operate a camera!

Photobucket

To keep the cool sea breeze at bay, I'm wearing lots of layers: a beanie with rips & holes - Rose Bowl Flea Market, long gray T-shirt - Rogan for Target, boyfriend cardigan - Richard Chai for Target, looped vest - New Look, plaid scarf - tourist shop in Edinburgh, houndtooth leggings - Forever 21, boots - vintage, handbag - Miss Selfridge, Golden Retriever - rescued.

Photobucket

Russell enjoyed chasing the seagulls and seeking out other dogs on the pier while I somehow managed to restrain him without any mishaps.

Photobucket

Here's an enlarged photo to show the detail of the looped vest. It's texture reminds me of a shaggy rug from the 1970s and it has fun pom-poms (not visible in the picture) which can be tied in the front.

Photobucket