© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Mod Clutch

I'm always on the lookout for cool accessories to breathe new life into my wardrobe. Sometimes all it takes is a new necklace, a pair of sunglasses, or a colorful clutch to brighten up an outfit. So when I learned about Sarah Morgan's line of eenamaria handbags, I knew they'd be the perfect mod-meets-sleek addition to my handbag collection. With names like Harlem Swing and Chelsea Boi, Sarah Morgan's line is inspired by eras ranging from Harlem in the '60s to Chelsea in the '80s.

I carried this bag on out on Friday night. It's called "It's For My Pencils", and I will be getting a lot of use out of it: as a clutch for nighttime, as a cosmetic storage bag, and as a storage case for treasured jewelry. The bold graphic print and fun hot pink accents are undeniably mod, while the small size is perfect for carrying my evening essentials. The wrist strap is especially useful when I want to leave my hands free to dance up a storm.

Eenamaria handbag

Eenamaria


Eenamaria


Not only does Sarah Morgan offer a unique and adventurous product line, but she donates 10% of her profits to Stoked Mentoring, a non-profit for at-risk youth. Eenamaria is definitely a line to watch!