© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Vintage

A visit to the Rose Bowl Flea Market this past Sunday yielded a few great finds: three vintage shirtdresses and a comfortable pair of black knee-high boots. Fortunately, it didn't rain, and I was able to browse languidly amidst other vintage hunters. One of the dresses I found has a blue liberty print with very girly eyelet and corduroy trim. To tone down its Little House On The Prairie vibe and shield myself from the cool weather, I covered up with a bomber jacket, knit beret, and chunky tights. After rummaging through my off-season closet, I found my embroidered boots that I scored on sale from Nine West for $40 about four years ago. It's definitely time to put these into rotation once again, as they haven't seen much wear the past couple of years. Don't you love to find oldies but goodies in your closet and revive them?

street style



embroidered lace up boots