© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Harborside

When I saw how violent the wind was today, I decided against wearing a floaty dress for practical reasons. So out came the wind-proof layers: bright pink tights underneath ripped jeans, a tunic under my motorcycle jacket, and my versatile new circle scarf from American Apparel. Despite the unfavorable weather conditions and gusts of sand (and hair) blowing into my eyes, I was able to test out my new digital SLR camera. It's something I had been contemplating purchasing for a while, and now that I have it, I'm ecstatic about learning how to use its advanced features. Expect to see better photographs here in the near future as I get to know my new baby.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Outfit details: scarf, AA; tunic, H&M; motorcycle jacket, F21; pink tights, Target; ripped jeans, Topshop; platform boots, Cathy Jean