© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

For The Holidays

If I could have anything for the holidays, I'd wish for world peace and a healthy, thriving economy. I know, they're not very original things to wish for. But since neither of these things are likely to happen, I'll make do with these four items that are on my holiday '08 wish list.

Photobucket


Images from: topshop.com, americanapparel.net, urbanoutfitters.com, talullahtu.co.uk.

Deconstructed knits are on my style radar right now, and this Topshop sweater is right on trend. I'd pair it over a body-con dress or with faded skinnies, a blazer with pushed-up sleeves, and studded ankle boots for a rocker-inspired look.

I've been biking a lot this season, and American Apparel's high waist zipper leggings are the perfect way to keep warm, be comfortable, and look stylish while working out. The zipper adds a bit of a punk edge, while the stretchy fabric allows for ease of movement.


Ever since I saw the Frye Owen boots in the Urban Outfitters catalog, I've been wanting to splurge on them. The boyish silhouette acts as a great counterpoint to a dark floral dress for winter. I also love that they can be worn folded down or laced up.

Bold necklaces are my favorite jewelry trend this season, and this feminine neckpiece from Talullah Tu would complement a simple sweater or blouse beautifully.

What are you wishing for this holiday season?