© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Brit Speak

So call me an Anglophile - I'm an American who loves to wear plaid, drink tea, snack on scones, and shop at Topshop. Some of my favorite indie rock bands are from England. Furthermore, I devour endless British fashion magazines, stalk the websites of many a British high street store, and I adore Susie Bubble. I secretly think many British accents sound cool. With my mild obsession of all things British and my time spent traveling in England and Scotland, I've learned a few things about the Queen's English. For example...

Photobucket


(Oh yeah, I forgot one. Arse or bum = booty.) Now all I need to do is perfect my British accent!