© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Window Shopping in Sweden's Capital

Come along with me as I take you window shopping along streets called Drottninggatan, Slojdgatan, and Hamngatan in central Stockholm. You'll notice: liberal use of layering, faux fur accessories, chunky knits, pops of bright color, bold patterns, and a mixture of sumptuous winter-y textures. My favorite windows were those at Indiska, where I ended up buying the luxuriously soft faux fur boot slippers (from the 4th picture down) in Copenhagen, after searching for them unsuccessfully in Stockholm. I'll be posting store window photos from Dublin very soon - expect to see animal prints, plaid, and biker-inspired looks courtesy of my Grafton Street shopping escapades. I hope these window displays inspire you as much as they inspired me...enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket