© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In Wonderland

For me, part of the appeal of fashion lies in its ability to offer endless creative options for physical adornment. I can indulge in my latest inexpensive thrift store finds, my less budget-friendly European high street treasures, or I can play dress up every day according to my mood. Take for example, my statement-making oversized bow headband from Topshop. At about $50, it certainly was not cheap, but there is simply nothing like it for sale in southern California (unless I embark on a DIY project to create my own version or scour the internet). I take comfort knowing that there won't be another girl in a 50 mile radius wearing anything like this...at least not yet, anyways. In the meantime, I can indulge in my Alice in Wonderland fantasy, oversized bow included.

big bow headband