© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dressed For Dinner

Even though it still feels like summer in southern California, it's time for me to start thinking about my holiday dinner and party outfits. I admit that sometimes I look forward to dressing up more so than attending such events. What I wear has a significant impact on my mood, so it's worthwhile to make the effort to wear something special that makes me feel great. Perhaps some fancy new earrings, a sparkly top, or a printed headband... so here I present to you "ladylike luxe."


ladylike luxe style


Shiny loafers and a houndstooth skirt act as a counterpoint to a vintage inspired floral headband and dainty earrings. And when you're slaving away over the dishes after Thanksgiving dinner, you'll be glad you're wearing flats!


Pictured above: 1. Floral print headband, $3.80, 2. Sequined silk top, $24.80, 3. Lindsay crochet cardigan, $27.80, 4. Houndstooth skirt, $17.80, 5. Ducky wingtip loafer, $24.80, 6. Emma beaded earrings, $3.80.

Images from forever21.com