© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Countdown To Christmas For Thakoon

Thakoon for Target

Thakoon Panichgul's resort-like collection for Target, which (oddly enough) debuts on December 25th, is yet another reason for me to look forward to the holiday season. While I personally try to avoid the malls and big box retailers towards the end of December, this collection is more than enough motivation to get me to brave the holiday crowds. (But then again the weak economy might help to keep stores more quiet this year.)

When I first read that the collection would be released on Christmas, my first thought was oh, really, I didn't know Target was even open on Christmas. Furthermore, most GO collections are officially released on Sundays, and this one is on a Thursday. I'm hoping that like previous collections, this one is released several days early in my neck of the woods. I've got my eye on the floral frock and the tie dye prints, which are just the colorful, vivacious pieces I need to inject cheer into my increasingly dark (Goth and rock inspired) winter wardrobe.

Images from nylonmag.com