© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, November 3, 2008

An American In Europe

Fall weather in northern Europe certainly makes me appreciate the mild weather we have in southern California. On the other hand, I relish the opportunity to make use of cozy accessories such as beanies, berets, and fringed scarves. Here are a few of my favorite photos - one from each city I visited.


Photobucket

In Stockholm, I did like the locals and I wore my Cheap Mondays with a colorful scarf. Skinny jeans and boots dominate in Stockholm for both men and women. In fact, when I arrived, I was wearing my old Citizens of Humanity flared jeans with Nikes, and I felt a bit out of place. On the day this photo was taken, I forgot to carry my umbrella with me, but luckily, the beanie shielded me from the light rain.

Photobucket

Pictured above, a scenic shot of Kronborg (aka Hamlet) Castle outside of Copenhagen.

Photobucket

Windy weather in Edinburgh gave me the chance to wear my new headband/turban from H&M and floral scarf from New Look. Behind me is the elegant Georgian architecture of Edinburgh's New Town.

Photobucket

More rain, this time in the Irish countryside. My new motorcycle boots from New Look make their appearance in this photo, as do my new tie dye Cheap Mondays from Weekday in Stockholm.