© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Un Petit Chapeau

Photobucket

The warm summer-like weather we've been having in southern California has given me the perfect opportunity to wear my new floral chiffon skirt and put my cozy knits temporarily on hold while I await cooler temperatures. The new mini tophat headband that I bought at Accessorize in the UK took a test spin on my head today, as I've been dying to wear it. I expect to get my fair share of odd looks while wearing it, but someone in my casual and not-so-fashion-forward area has to be the first to wear something a little crazy like this. Although it was quite pricey with the exchange rate, I convinced myself that I couldn't leave the UK without buying it, as I haven't seen anything like it in the States.

Outfit details: mini tophat with tulle, Accessorize, flutter-sleeve tee and tiered skirt, Target, belt, H&M in Stockholm, platform boots, Cathy Jean