© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Toting The New Anya Bag

Target continues to roll out stylish collections by big name designers faster than I can say masstige. Next up this month is a line of structured handbags and clutches by Anya Hindmarch and chic footwear by Sigerson Morrison. Since both lines were supposed to be available on October 12, I was filled with glee when I saw the Anya Hindmarch bags at my store today. I've had my eye on the black patent and faux python structured tote and the "glam" boots in silver/black.

Anya Hindmarch for Target

Although $44.99 is more than I would normally spend on a bag at Target, this one looks very sleek and professional. It oozes sophistication with its silver trim, brass hardware, and mix of faux python and patent textures. My only misgivings are that the zippers feel slightly flimsy, and the exterior logo has an engraved bow and reads "for Target" in tiny letters. Other than that, I think it's a standout piece from the collection, and it looks much more expensive than it is.

Anya Hindmarch for Target

The inside features Anya Hindmarch for Target logo fabric, one zippered compartment, and one patch pocket that would be perfect for a PDA.

Photobucket


Top two images from target.com
© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide