© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shopping The Delia*s Fall '08 Catalog

As I perused my new dELiA*s catalog this evening, there were a few items that made their way onto my ever-expanding wish list. I'm currently drawing inspiration for cold weather attire from the outdoorsy, college prep-inspired dEliA*s catalog images. And just in time for my trip abroad, where temperatures will be about 30 degrees cooler than in southern California.

Delias catalog

Pictured above: 1 - Kaitlyn sailor sweater, $59.50, 2 - Dani motorcycle jacket, $64.50, 3 - Striped scarf, $22.50, 4 - Steve Madden Swank boot, $129.50, 5 - Margot tiered cami, $34.50.

Images from delias.com
© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide