© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Reindeer Games

Even though it's about 25 degrees warmer than it was during my time in Europe, I'm still in fall mode, wearing beanies and layers. Today's look is a nod to the grunge scene of my youth, with my new Anya Hindmarch for Target tote thrown in for a touch of glam. The boots with faux fur trim are from H&M, and I just spotted them in the November edition of Elle. They're surprisingly comfortable, and the patent finish makes them easy to dress up or down.

Photobucket

Here is a magnified shot of the reindeer necklace I bought at Topshop in Edinburgh. If I lived in Europe, I'd probably go broke shopping at Topshop (and River Island and New Look, for that matter). I noticed a reindeer motif happening over in Stockholm and the UK, and I'm hoping that as we move towards winter, this trend makes its way across the pond.

reindeer necklace