© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stud Love

Near the end of my time spent in Dublin, I decided to spend a few spare hours shopping in the Henry St. area of town and I paid a short visit to a mall called Jervis Center, hoping to find three of my favorite high street stores - Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, and River Island. As the crowds were dense and shopping was quite a dizzying experience, I had to stay focused on the items on my wish list. It was a no-brainer when I saw these gorgeous Gucci-esque studded ankle boots at Topshop. There was a pair of studded boots that I spied in a European magazine before I departed for my trip (and was hoping to find at River Island), but this pair at Topshop ended my search, hands down. While I expect them to be too uncomfortable for wearing on the dance floor, they'll be more suitable for wearing to dinner, to seasonal parties, and perhaps for kicking up some dirt.

Photobucket

The close-up shot does them much more justice. It's official, I'm in love!

Topshop studded ankle boots