© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Images of Europe

I am finally in possession of my 600 or so vacation photos and now it's time to share some of my favorite images from Stockholm, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, and Dublin. Since I have so many photos, I'm going to devote this post to 3 photos from each of the 4 cities. Later on, I'll dedicate the photos to a theme (eg, store window photos, architecture, or scenery) and post them with some travel information and anecdotes. One thing that I appreciated about Europe is the deep autumnal hues of the leaves, as I don't see this kind of thing in southern California. I also admired the intensely green grass and the imposing, awe-inspiring architecture of each city I visited. I am always amazed by the contrast between modern lifestyles of Europeans and their historic buildings, art, and sculptures. You certainly can't walk down narrow medieval alleyways or visit centuries-old castles in California, like you can in Edinburgh or Stockholm.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket