© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008



Photobucket

As I absorbed the local culture of Denmark's beautiful capital city, I was amazed by how chic all of the women looked as they expertly rode their bicycles about the city. Even with the cold wind blowing and light rainfall, they managed to somehow look sophisticated and pulled-together. I wish I knew their secret! Equally fascinating to me was the charming Danish architecture throughout the city. I swooned when the tour bus I was on drove up to this chapel, and couldn't resist taking a photo in front of it despite less than favorable weather (hence the parka, beret, and scarf that I wore that day).