© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Trend On The Rise - Studded Boots

I love a simple DIY project every now and then. So after unsuccessfully searching high and low for Louboutin or Gucci-inspired studded ankle boots, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Armed with fabric glue, double-sided tape, some inexpensive new boots, and iron-on studs from Michael's, I created my own version. I'm not sure how long the studs will adhere, so I won't be kicking up my heels or hitting the dance floor anytime soon in these. I am satisfied with the results, however, and I will be happily suspending my search for studded boots.


DIY studded boots

Before photo courtesy of wetseal.com.
© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide