© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Rabbit's Out Of The Hat

Even though I'll be traveling to the U.K. soon, I could not resist buying this adorable rabbit T-shirt from the Topshop U.S. site. Their whimsical Wonderland collection with its poufy skirts, harlequin prints, floppy bows, and Alice In Wonderland-inspired graphics still appeals to me as much as it did when I recently wrote about it. I'm excitedly counting down the days until I'll be shopping at all of my favorite U.K. high street stores. If anybody has some high street shopping recommendations to share, I happily welcome them.

rabbit bunny t shirt

© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide