© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Nu Lookbook

It's not too often that I find a style site or blog that inspires me or impresses me enough to gush about it here on Fashion Trend Guide. Tonight, however, is an exception. I was literally wide-eyed while browsing Lookbook.nu and immediately drawn to the beautiful and compelling images. Think of it as a street style blog-meets-lookbook of some of the world's most gorgeous and stylish young adults. The site is invite only, and allows users to vote for their favorite looks. Now that I know about this site, inspiration is never far away.