© 2007-2017 Fashion Trend Guide. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material on Fashion Trend Guide without express and written permission from Fashion Trend Guide's author is strictly prohibited, and immediate legal action will be taken against any infringement of copyright.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

From The Lake To The Sea

Although the warm southern California weather in September is worthy of attire such as floaty sundresses and casual sandals, I was feeling dark and moody when I got dressed today in a monochromatic palette of gray and black. Sometimes a simple and casual look gets the job done. I've been trying my best to wear my summer skirts and dresses before the temperatures dip, but today I relied upon on my favorite Cheap Monday jeans. My travels took me to a beautiful local lake, then to the beach for a walk on the pier, and finally, to downtown Santa Barbara for dinner and shopping. My Blondie tank top and plaid handbag add just enough brightness to balance the dark hues, while the Converse are practical and comfortable enough for walking along the lake or along the pier.


Santa Barbara street style

Photobucket

layered necklace - Target, vest - Jovovich-hawk for Target, Blondie shirt - H&M, jeans - cheap Monday, plaid handbag - Betseyville by Betsey Johnson
© 2008 Fashion Trend Guide